"In a Great Lake and Close to Home," Paste into Your Browser: "http://www.cruisingworld.com/chartering/news-and-features/in-a-great-lake-and-close-to-home-1000073810.html"
- April 29, 2010"In a Great Lake and Close to Home," Paste into Your Browser:from Murph
- April 29, 2010"It's All Good on Lake Erie", Paste into your Browser: "http://www.cruisingworld.com/article.jsp?ID=1000081932"from Murph
"It's All Good on Lake Erie", Paste into your Browser: "http://www.cruisingworld.com/article.jsp?ID=1000081932".
- April 26, 2010Sailing From Gaspe, Quebec to Isle de la Madeleinefrom mocaito
If you would like to see some photos of sailing in the Gulf of St. Lawrence, from Gaspe, Quebec to Isle de la Madeleine please see this facebook album,
Down East Circle Part 2
- April 1, 20102001 ... Phanty! from sail.finnevans.cafrom mocaito
2001 ... Phanty! It might have been a mid-life crisis but we sold our Toronto home and our C&C 27 MarkV. We looked at many boats, all over Ontario, Annapolis and Vancouver; we spent hours on yachtworld.com 'til finally we found Phantasia II a Niagara 35, Mark 1 designed by George...
- March 30, 2010Repowering Seaductressfrom stationr
After years of messing with the 28hp Volvo 2003 on Seaductress, we are again contemplating a repower. I had always heard that Betas were a third the cost of others, but strangely the quotes I'm getting now show the Beta 30 as the most expensive! We're also considering the 30hp Yanmar but (...