Displaying 1-7 of 7
- November 17, 2009by suburbandharmaBVI Fall Charter Day 8 now posted at http://suburbandharma.com/2009/11/17/bvi-fall-09-sailing-day-8/ enjoy! -k
- November 16, 2009by suburbandharmaDay 7 finally posted at http://suburbandharma.com/2009/11/16/bvi-fall-09-sailing-day-7/ and for those looking it includes the Moorings Owners' flotilla pirates at the Willy T... cheers! -k
- November 13, 2009by suburbandharmaFall '09 BVI Charter Blog Day 6 posted here: http://suburbandharma.com/2009/11/13/bvi-fall-sailing-09-day-6/ cheers, -k :)
- November 13, 2009by suburbandharmaFall BVI Charter Day 4 at: http://suburbandharma.com/2009/11/11/bvi-fall-sailing-09-day-4-5/ and Day 5 at: http://suburbandharma.com/2009/11/12/bvi-fall-sailing-day-5/
- November 11, 2009by suburbandharmaPictures from Foxy's Halloween Party are posted as well as day 3 of our charter. Go to: http://suburbandharma.com/category/sailing/ and click on whichever entry you'd like to check out! I'm trying to get caught up with the rest of the days as well, but...... :P
- November 02, 2009by suburbandharmaFrom CYOA Base in St. Thomas to Foxy's Halloween Party http://suburbandharma.com/2009/11/01/bvi-sailing-fall-09-days-1-3/ More pictures & content to follow soon!
- October 13, 2009by suburbandharmaTips to Stay Sane & Have Fun While Chartering excerpt: "It’s odd. Last spring we chartered another boat in the BVI and my brother came along for the first time, so I was trying to describe a sailing vacation to him. “Basically, we don’t do anything all week… but there’s no time to do anything...
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
The Vesper Marine WatchMate Vision is arguably the most advanced Class B AIS transponder ever built, and was honored with an Innovation Award in Miami.