Displaying 21-30 of 72
- June 20, 2010by MurphPicture Perfect Sailing, June 19 – 20, 2010 Jack VanArsdale and Keith Otto joined me for a terrific weekend of sailing, June 19 and 20. The forecast was for south and southwest winds of 10 – 20 knots for Saturday and west to northwest breezes of 5 – 15 knots for Sunday. This meant we could sail...
- June 07, 2010by MurphLousy Weather, Light Air Sail, June 5 By now you've already heard about the terrible storm and tornadoes that took 7 lives in Toledo, Ohio and devastated Leamington, Ontario. As you know, both of these towns are sailing distance from Kelly IV's home in Sandusky, Ohio. Fortunately, Allen IV, my...
- June 03, 2010by MurphWeekend with the Niagara, Memorial Day Weekend, May 28 – 31 Keith Otto, Val Schwarzmueller and I sailed and visited with our "friend" from Erie, PA, the tall ship, Niagara (http://flagshipniagara.org/flagship_niagara/index.htm). We arrived at the slip Friday evening, May 28 and completed repairs on...
- May 18, 2010by MurphLaunch Day Trials - May 15, 2010 Mark Johnson and my oldest son, Allen IV, were both very instrumental in launching Kelly IV this past weekend! Without their help, she'd still be high and dry! Mark came out early Saturday morning, May 15 and stayed the entire day, partly because I stranded him out...
- April 29, 2010by Murph"In a Great Lake and Close to Home," Paste into Your Browser: "http://www.cruisingworld.com/chartering/news-and-features/in-a-great-lake-and-close-to-home-1000073810.html"
- April 29, 2010"It's All Good on Lake Erie", Paste into your Browser: "http://www.cruisingworld.com/article.jsp?ID=1000081932"by Murph"It's All Good on Lake Erie", Paste into your Browser: "http://www.cruisingworld.com/article.jsp?ID=1000081932".
- March 01, 2010by MurphCruising World eArticle "Exploring the Unknown Close to Home" by Michael Lovett (paste into your browser): http://www.cruisingworld.com/destinations/north-america/exploring-the-un...
- March 01, 2010by MurphMurph on the High Seas: http://www.myboatclub.com/member/murph.htm - Copy and Paste into your browser.
- March 01, 2010From Buffalo to the Whitsunday Islands (paste into your browser): http://www.myboatclub.com/member/Allen.htmlby MurphFrom Buffalo to the Whitsunday Islands: http://www.myboatclub.com/member/Allen.html - Copy & Paste link into your browser.
- February 10, 2010Great Article, Fellow Wabash Grad (paste into your browser) http://www.wabash.edu/magazine/index.cfm?news_id=7594by MurphGreat Article, Fellow Wabash Grad (paste into your browser) http://www.wabash.edu/magazine/index.cfm?news_id=7594
Page 3 of 8
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
The Vesper Marine WatchMate Vision is arguably the most advanced Class B AIS transponder ever built, and was honored with an Innovation Award in Miami.