- The unclear and ill-defined label of "live-aboard vessels"
- Directing Georgia's Department of Natural Resources to designate where boats may anchor versus where they cannot
- Restating provisions of the Clean Water Act specific to holding tank regulations
- Requiring boaters and marinas to create and maintain logs of when and where their vessels' holding tanks were pumped clean
- Creating a permit and possible fee structure that vessels must apply for prior to anchoring
- Rolling up all the new laws into a criminal offense for non-compliance if cited and convicted