Last week was a bit hard for Nicole as she had an allergic reaction to gorilla glue of all things and broke out in hives for a couple days. We were in route with nowhere to stop and by the time we were south of Halifax she was on the mend. Nikki has been officially banded from using all glue, epoxy, silicone, etc. It’s very strange, I’ve never seen someone have such an allergic reaction to glue. She’s a trooper and has fully recovered. We also went to the drug store in Sydney and picked up a ton of various medicines in case it comes back. If she stays away from those chemicals she shouldn’t have any more problems. Back in 2013 when doing micro plastics research in the Atlantic Nikki got stung by a Man O War jellyfish in her eyeball. We were over 1,000 miles from land in any direction, which was scarier than this allergic reaction.