- Take 42 habanero peppers (that's all I could find in a recent shopping excursion)
- Remove and throw away the stems, then chop the peppers finely and leave in the seeds.
- Add 2 tablespoons of ground cumin, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 4 full heads of finely minced garlic (yes, four whole heads), 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro, 1 cup of finely chopped onion and 1 teaspoon of freshly cracked peppercorns
- Marinate everything in one quart of white vinegar (white balsamic is my favorite) and 1/2 cup fresh lime juice. (Don't use tomatoes. They seem to soften the bite, and the purpose of this recipe is to test one's endurance)
- Allow your brew to marinate and sizzle for several hours in a bottle, then enjoy. However, never ever wipe your eyes while making your mix.