- Learn about sun burn, hypothermia and seasickness prevention
- Learn the differences between SOLAS and other visual distress signals
- Moderated by some of the top names in sailing safety
- Organized by US SAILING, developed by Cruising World Magazine
- Sponsored by Cruising World, West Marine and Landfall Navigation
- US SAILING Sanctioned Safety at Sea Seminars are a certified safety program for offshore sailors, required for many US races and recommended for anyone who wants to learn about safe sailing .
- Seminars are delivered by approved Moderators using a US SAILING certified curriculum