The DRS4D-NXT and the DRS6A-NXT are the first Radars in the world to use FURUNO's exclusive Target Analyzer™ function. Targets that are approaching your vessel automatically change color to help you identify potentially dangerous targets. Green echoes are targets that stay stationary, or are moving away from you, while red echoes are hazardous targets that are moving towards your vessel. Echoes dynamically change colors as targets approach, or get farther away from your vessel. Target Analyzer™ improves situational awareness and can increase safety by showing you which targets to look out for.
With Fast Target Tracking™ activated, it only takes a few seconds for a vector to be displayed once the target is selected, manually or automatically with the Auto Target Acquire function. Together, Up to 100 targets can be acquired simultaneously, increasing considerably the safety and simplifying estimation of other vessel's course and speed.
Bird Mode that helps you identify birds gathering around schools of fish at the sea surface. Bird mode adjusts the gain and sea settings automatically for optimal visibility.
- DRS4D-NXT - 24"" Radome
- DRS6A-NXT - 3.5', 4' or 6' Open Array
- 24/36/48 rpm range coupled or 24 rpm fixed
- Solid-State pulse compression Doppler Radar
- No preheating time, low energy consumption (no use of a magnetron)
- Revolutionary Target Analyzer™ function instantly identifies hazardous targets
- Fast Target Tracking™ and Auto Target Acquire function, up to 100 targets
- Effective Horizontal Beam. Can reach a value equivalent to 0.7°with DRS6A-NXT (XN13A) and 2.0°with DRS4D-NXT, when using RezBoost™ "the lower the better"