Jr. Safety at Sea
This summer, junior sailors can learn safety skills at a series of seminars being put on by the Storm Trysail Foundation. Topics will incude MOB recovery, proper line and winch handling, reefing and more. Students will spend the afternoon on a selection of big boats practicing their new skills.
- Friday, July 18: Larchmont, NY
- Wednesday, July 23: Castine, ME
- Thursday, July 24: Perth Amboy, NJ
- Friday, August 1: Stonington, CT
- Saturday, August 2: Boston, MA
- Thursday, August 14: Newport, RI